Field Investigator Opportunity
Contego Investigative Services, LLC is offering an opportunity as a Field Investigator to join our staff of proven and passionate professionals working for one of the most respected names in the industry.
Field Investigator Responsibilities
- Conducting Surveillance (Fixed/Mobile)
- Obtaining Videotaped Documentation of Subjects, including Undercover Documentation.
- Conducting Background/Activity Checks, Hospital Canvasses, and Courthouse and Internet Research
- Written and Recorded Statements & AOE/COE statements
- Writing Investigative Reports
Field Investigator Skills/Experience
- Be a licensed Private Investigator with a MINIMUM 10 years of verifiable investigative experience.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice or Related Field Preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred (Spanish/Creole)
- Ability and Willingness to Travel as Necessary Within a Multi-State Coverage Area
- Flexibility to Work Varied/Irregular Hours and Days
- Strong Computer and Internet Skills
- Self-starter who takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Possess a Valid State-Issued Driver's License
- Possess a Reliable Surveillance Vehicle, Covert and Video Camera, and Laptop Computer with Windows Operating System, Microsoft Word, and Internet Connection
Field Investigator Benefits Full Time
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD, AD&D insurance
- Company Matching 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Cell Phone
- Timely Expense Reimbursement With Very Minimal Out-of-Pocket Expenses