We Catch Them in the Net with SwarmNet™!
SwarmNet™ is a revolutionary active monitoring system that can detect and predict claimant activity by regularly and effectively scouring the internet for useful information on a subject.
Once initiated, investigators scour numerous pages on the internet including all known social networking and media sites, blogs, and search engines in order to gather information regarding a subject’s online activities. Once a verifiable event has been located, the client is immediately informed and can order additional services.
- Facebook reports over 1.59 billion active monthly users
- Twitter reports an average of 500 million daily tweets
- Social media use accounts for a significant amount of time spent online
How Can SwarmNet™ Assist?
- SwarmNet™ compliments field investigations by improving the focus of our investigative efforts
- SwarmNet™ identifies potential indicators of claimant misconduct to include side business operations, fraudulent or exaggerated injuries, malingering and pre-existing injuries
What Sets Us Apart:
- SwarmNet™ Cycle is an innovative enrollment program for periodic social media and internet checks
- Internet scrubbing at agreed upon intervals
- Open communication with the investigative team to relay important information about a subject's whereabouts during an investigation
Please complete this form to learn more about our SwarmNet™ monitoring system. One of our representatives will contact you shortly.